Looking for a face pack that leaves the skin smooth, fights bacteria, exfoliates and is a natural germ fighter all at once?
It may be difficult to find all these qualities in a manufactured face pack. But such a one-in-all beauty treatment is available right in your home: curd.
Used since olden days, it is a natural beauty treatment that leaves the skin clean and glowing. Curd does all these at the same time:
- Cleans: It cleans the skin in a gentle manner, and since it has fatty material, it does not dry it out
- Nourishes: Curd is rich in proteins and vitamins, which nourish the skin and restores its pH balance.
- Soothes: Curd soothes the skin. It keeps the skin cool and removes rashes.
- Exfoliates: Rich with lactic acid, curd exfoliates the skin naturally and gently
- Fight infections: Curd fights bacteria and prevents skin diseases. It is helpful in fighting acne as well.
- Moisturises: Curd helps in moisturising the skin by sealing in moisture. It removes tans and pigmentation, leaving the skin soft, fair and glowing.
- Removes wrinkles: Curd mixed with honey removes premature wrinkles, leaving you look younger and more beautiful.
Curd can be applied directly on the face. It must be left for about 15 minutes, after which it should be wiped off gently. Do not use any face-wash but rinse your face gently with warm water.
It can also be used in combination with other natural ingredients as a regular beauty treatment. Mixed with honey, it is an ideal method for getting a beautiful fair complexion. Dark spots and neck colour can also be improved by this method. A paste of besan and curd becomes a very effective face mask. It can be used on the whole body for beautiful skin, and washed off by warm water. It can also be used by mixing with turmeric and rose water as a regular skin treatment. This helps in getting rid of pimples and other marks on the face. Indeed, the uses of curd are many.
The best thing is that curd is available easily in Indian homes. It is an important part of daily meals. It is up to you to make use of this wonderful product for your beauty treatment.
For moisturising skin naturally, use a mixture of curd and honey. Your skin will be soft and beautiful. The lactic acid cleanses and helps in producing melanin, so fair complexion can be gained by its regular use. People will compliment you on your smooth and clear skin if you use curd or curd preparations daily for your skin treatment. Dark patches and dark circles under the eyes can be treated by a mixture of curd and honey.
Do include curd in your beauty regimen. It is better than any synthetic beauty treatment available in the market. Plus the absence of chemicals and other additives makes it a healthy alternative.