Chemotherapy is a cancer treatment but has a lot of side effects as well. The side effects are because of the radiations and strong medicines administered during the treatment procedure. Common adverse consequenced include infection, fatigue, constipation, nausea, bruising, hair loss, etc. Hair loss in chemotherapy is one of the most apparent outcomes and probably that is the time when you start realizing the value of your hair.
Reasons Of Hair Loss In Chemotherapy Treatment
Let us now consider the main reasons of hair loss in chemotherapy. The chemotherapy medicines and radiations are very strong and powerful that attack on the cancer cells along with affecting the hair roots of an individual’s body as well. But the matter does not end here. You may end up losing all your hair including your eyelash, eyebrow, armpit in addition to scalp hair loss. The dose of chemotherapy drugs may vary. Thus, you can experience mere shed to entire baldness. The hair loss in chemotherapy can affect various parts of your body as told above.
Psychological Effects Of Hair Loss
Be it men or women, in modern times, everyone is very fond of their hair and losing it altogether is the worst nightmare that one can ever have. Not only physical but there also several psychological effects of hair loss.
It is very emotionally devastating to see your hair drop one by one. It makes you lose all the confidence and shatters the self-confidence. The patient often avoids socializing and conceal their baldness using caps and headscarves.
How To Deal Or Cope With Your Hair Loss During Chemotherapy
Apart from all the psychological aspects, there are certain ways by which you can deal or cope with your hair loss. Let us talk on how to deal or cope with your hair loss.
- Being optimistic– The first thing that needs to be done is to be optimistic. One should understand that the condition is temporary and it would grow back after some time. There are a lot of medications hair care techniques that help to get the hair to grow back at a faster pace.
- Finding the suitable hair fashion– You can also choose particular hair accessories, wigs or funky hats that would suit you so as to make you look good and feel confident about yourselves. There are a lot of hair wigs and extensions available in the market. These help you to get your trendy look.
- Avoid stressing– You should not stress too much about your hair and must realize that your loved ones will love you irrespective of the number of strands of hair on your head. Living with thinning hair is not so much bad either.
- Talking to someone– Consultation and therapy, either with someone close or a doctor will help you get over the emotional trauma associated with hair loss. It will surely make you feel happy about yourselves and will get new positivity and determination from the people around you.
Cosmetic Hair Fusion- The Best Treatment After Chemotherapy
Cosmetic hair fusion is one of the latest hair loss treatment to restore hair instantly. The procedure consists of intermixing fusion hair extensions with your natural hair strands giving it a natural look. If cosmetic hair fusion treatment is done professionally, then it can get you to look wonderful. Kabera Global is one of the leading clinics in India for hair restoration. It offers cosmetic hair fusion at a very affordable cost.
Cosmetic hair fusion can do wonders to your hair and hair loss. You would not be able to tell apart cosmetically fused hair from the natural hair. The procedure is done by skilled technicians and doctors who are expert in their work.. These doctors are very professional try their best to offer the perfect results for you.
If you wonder how these celebrities get their looks changed every now and then without damaging their hair, it is because of the hair fusion technology. For a cancer patient who has lost all their hair, the cosmetic hair are fused with a skin which is further fused to the scalp. The skin does not come off easily and can be treated as normal hair. You can do any physical activity, even swim, without the fear of the faux hair coming off.
Certain features of these fusion hair extensions
- The extensions add length and provide volume to the hair. People with thinning hair can majorly benefit from it.
- Even for short hair, the fusion hair extensions will help you get a look with longer hair.
- The method of making hair voluminous by applying extensions doesn’t cause any pain and doesn’t even hurt. It is thus very safe and pain-free.
- Extensions not only increase the length and volume of the hair but also help you to add colour highlights to your tresses.
- You can also attach any kind of extensions to your hair, be it braids or buns or anything else.
Thus, you can see that cosmetic hair fusion is one of the easiest ways for hair restoration. The colours are also available for every type of hair and are varied in number. Their only drawback is that they require proper maintenance and care after some time.